Zoom is another great video conferencing platform. It also has the benefit of having a dedicated education platform with several helpful features such as collaboration, whiteboarding, recording, transcriptions, and more.
Why We Love It
- Easy to set up, use, and manage
- With paid versions, you can record your meetings and save them in the cloud
- Full moderation controls for teachers
- Mobile friendly
- HD video and recording
How to Use It
Record your class meetings
- With the Pro version of zoom, you can record meetings.
- You also get access to over a gigabyte of cloud storage to save the recordings and distribute to students
Host large classes
- Zoom supports calls and webinars with up to 500 participants
- This is perfect for hosting multiple classes or potentially school-wide meetings